1) If you are one of the winners your story will be published on the Calming Your Inner Storm facebook page which has over 150, 000 fans.
2) Your story will also be included in the Calming Your Inner Storm ebook which is coming out later this year.
Terms and Conditions:
Get your article published in an ebook and showcased to 150, 000 people.What are the things that you do to stay positive? Tell us what happiness means to you in less than 800 words. The best entries will be showcased to 150k people on the C.Y.I.S. Facebook page and published in an ebook. Read the rules.
1) Your entry must be under 800 words, and it must be your own original work.
2) By entering this competition you are giving Calming Your Inner Storm permission to publish your content in the Calming Your Inner Storm ebook (publication forthcoming).
3) The winning entries will be decided by Calming Your Inner Storm in partnership with the ReadWave editorial team.
4) This competition is available internationally, but your entry must be in English.
5) The deadline is midnight on the 23rd April, 2014.
6) You can only enter your article via the “Enter” button on thecompetition page. Entries cannot be submitted via email or any other means.
If you are having problems entering please contact our support team at email@example.com.
If you’re ready to enter then go to the competition page and post up your article. Good luck!