Here are few things I just can't manage with goats in the yard:
- Hang laundry on the clothesline. They keep jumping on it, leaving nasty, muddy hoof prints behind them.
- Garden. Holy cow. They eat the flowers as well as the weeds. Then, they step on what they haven't eaten.
- Eat. Dr. Phil would have a blast berating these moochers.
- Laugh loudly. At least unless you don't mind being answered with shrill, boisterous, astoundingly loud bleating.
- Ignore them. They will not be ignored, Daniel. (But they won't boil your rabbit if you try.) It's not every day that you see a goat in the yard, and our neighbors have certainly taken polite notice.
- Drink. They are worse than a toddler at knocking over drinks.
- Hide. They will find you.
- Keep a straight face. Goats are funny.