What's In Your Bag
By mrsrkfj on February 04, 2013
The bag of my dreams will carry all of my crap, double as a briefcase, device holder, allow me to easily locate the necessary item, and of course match my outfit. Since I don't live in La-La Land, I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect purse. I managed to snag this baby for five bucks at a consignment shop:
This week bloggers are challenged to listwhat's in their bags. Not only do I have a ton of stuff, it seems I am not alone in this problem! In this bag I currently have the following:
1. Cosmetics. A girl has to be prepared to look her best!
2. A DS game found on the steps as I was leaving the house. I'm sure it belongs to The Boy who was rushing for the school bus.
3.My pin from Toastmaster. I'm a charter member of Main Line Speaks.
4. Business Cards, both personal and professional
5. My COWBOYS pen poached from The Mister
6. My Kindle. I've been playing Regina Spektor's "What We Saw From The Cheap Seats" ad nauseum! I'm also on a modern memoir kick, most recently reading "Heads in Beds: A Reckless Memoir of Hotels, Hustles, and So-Called Hospitality"
7. Chargers for my Kindle and my phone.
8. My finances. I've had this check book cover over five years. That's a true record.
9. My gloves. The Teen and I were selling (what else indeed?!) Girl Scout cookies yesterday. It was extremely cold.
10. My everything notebook. I forget stuff and my devices aren't always handy.
So, what's in your bag?
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
Sparkling ICE is a bold flavored sparkling water that truly delivers on taste and contains just the right amount of fizz. Read our bloggers' posts and get more details on how you can enter the Flavor Face Off plus find out more about the delicious flavors that Sparkling ICE has to offer. Read more
Most Popular on Style
Jockey Reviews & Sweepstakes
Skimmies are a super lightweight slipshort that cover your bum, keep panty lines to a minimum and offer anti-static defense for flowy skirt days. Check out these posts and see what our bloggers thought of Jockey Skimmies, plus get a chance to win a $100 Jockey gift card.