Who said, Nothing in Life is Free?
Did you know that you are able to upload local events and happenings for all to see, and attend, on Butterfly for FREE? Consider marking down the following events on your April calendar. To me, April represents spring sports and carpool chaos! But, I hope you too will carve out additional time this month for yourself and for your family:
- 4/6: The Harlem Globetrotters -Live at the R.A. Facility in Marshall, MN
- 4/7: What Women Want- Girls’ Night Out Shopping Event to benefit postpartum depression in West Orange, NJ
- 4/8-4/17: Thomas & Friends- Day out with Thomas, Rusk, TX
- 4/12: Stop Looking for a Job, Hire Yourself- Free Teleseminar with Butterfly’s Career Expert, Dorothy Tannahill-Moran, Global
- 4/29-5/1: Reflect, Reclaim, Re-Balance: A Women's Self-Renewal Retreat, Stockbridge, MA
- 5/1: Japan Relief Fundraiser, Closter, NJ. Hosted by Emme (Plus-size Supermodel, TV Personality, Author and Body Image expert) and her daughter, Toby
After you’ve checked out the events, become engaged in the insightful conversations going on within the 122 groups, formed by fellow Butterfly members or start one of your own around a given topic, for FREE:
Mentoring Moms: This group is all about mentoring Butterfly Moms to help them get started in a business they can call their own. What do you need? What challenges do you face? How can we help one another?
Direct Sales Moms: Moms working in, or contemplating, a direct sales biz face challenges specific to the industry. Share ideas, learn from one another, and better understand how to grow and succeed in direct sales.
It may not seem as if you have time for events and some good old fashion conversation. However, from one mom to another, we do.
Co-Founder and Mother