World Kitchen Garden Day Giveaway!
- Leave a comment on this post at Growing Days with your name and your favorite homegrown fruit or vegetable. (If you don't currently follow Growing Days, I would be grateful if you would “Join this Site.” If you already follow Growing Days—thank you!)
- “Like” my Garden Delights Facebook page and leave a comment. I share more gardening tips and information on the FB page. (Again, thank you if you've already liked the page—just leave a comment!)
- Repin this post on Pinterest. To make it easy, you can just Repin this pin.
- Share this post with your friends on Facebook.
- The contest deadline is midnight EST on Friday, August 31, 2012.
- The winner must be a resident of the continental U.S.
- The winner will be selected by a random drawing.
- The winner will be announced in an update to this post and on my Facebook page during the first week of September.
Happy World Kitchen Garden Day, everyone!
Julie is the owner of Garden Delights, an organic heirloom plant nursery specializing in edibles. She writes about growing gardens, growing green, growing locavores, growing kids, and growing one day at a time at Growing Days.