Brooklyn Decker to Keynote #BlogHer18 Creators Summit
With BlogHer’s legacy to elevate strong female voices, collaborating with our talent is one of the most rewarding elements of this event series. We have been busy preparing #BlogHer18 Creators Summit to be the very best BlogHer event to date, and today, we are so excited to announce our first round of speakers!
Kicking off our keynotes is actress and entrepreneur, Brooklyn Decker. She is currently starring in Netflix series, Grace & Frankie, and is the co-founder of FINERY, the world’s very first automated digital wardrobe. We have a history of celebrating female business owners and Brooklyn’s career and mission speaks to the ethos of BlogHer.
We are also eager for you to meet five other women who will take the stage in August. Be on the lookout for new speaker updates each week as we finalize our stellar lineup:
- Whitney Casey: Co-founder and CEO of FINERY, an automated digital wardrobe
- Christine Michel Carter: Global marketing strategist, a voice for moms, and thought leader for marketing to millennial consumers
- Kamiu Lee: CEO at ACTIVATE a platform that partners with brands and influencers to tell engaging and compelling stories across social media
- Marie Forleo: Creator of the award-winning online show MarieTV and the founder of B-School, an online business school for modern entrepreneurs
- Nitika Chopra: Certified life coach, wellness entrepreneur, go-to resource for young women around the globe, and a motivational lifestyle guru
Please help us welcome these incredible women who will join #BlogHer18 Creators Summit on August 8th and 9th in New York City. Don’t miss your chance to see them — grab your ticket today!