Tap Bio is a link in bio tool that gives you the ability to create personalized, branded cards filled with links, pictures or messages you want to share with your Instagram followers. Your Tap.Bio link will live in your Instagram bio, giving your uses a direct path to your website and other social profiles. It’s very user-friendly, designed especially for a smooth mobile experience.
This access is completely free to all SHE Media Partners, and if you already use Tap.Bio, you can convert or upgrade your current account today.
How to Set up Tap.Bio
Once you click the link, you will register with an e-mail address and a code will be sent to that address for a quick verification check. From there, you will edit your first card directly in your browser. With the Silver plan, you will have a total of three cards available to customize. To give you an idea of what these cards look like, here is an example: Kate from FramedCooks.com was one of our early adopters of the tool. See her account here.
1. At the top of the first card, click on Edit card.
2. This will bring you to the profile screen, where you can upload a profile photo, add an avatar, a bio, your e-mail address and other social profile links. You can also add your GA code and Facebook pixel tracking code in this section.
3. To change your profile photo, click “Change profile photo” in top right. You can also scroll to the right to add a filter to the photo or to select a solid background color. Once you’re done, don’t forget to hit save.
4. To make a card visible, click the eye icon at the top of the card.
5. To add a card, click on the plus button at the top right of the profile card. You can create multiple types of cards, such as a single call to action card, a YouTube channel card, an e-mail sign up card or one that features your Instagram pics. You can change the background image for any of the cards, by clicking the landscape button at the top of the card.
6. The Instagram Links card will display your Instagram posts. You will first be asked to authorize your Instagram account. Any links that were added into the caption area of your Instagram post will automatically be added to the link field in the Tap.Bio card. Otherwise, you can add the link directly under your IG pic. Click the cog icon to change the layout of your Instagram pics.
7. To set up your e-mail subscription card, first click on the E-mail Collection card option. Then, click the cog icon. Next, choose your e-mail service and authorize your account. Tap.Bio will guide you through designing the background and call to action for newsletter signups.
8. To rearrange the order of your cards, click your avatar at the top right and go to Your Cards. This will show them in a list format, you can drag and drop to switch the order.
9. To view your Tap.Bio analytics, just click on the bar chart button at the top, between the eye icon and the Edit Card button.
10. Once you have finish creating your cards, make sure they’re all visible to users and then drop your Tap.Bio link into your Instagram bio.
Tap.Bio Resource links:
Support Center: https://help.tap.bio/en/
Overview Video: https://help.tap.bio/en/articles/1772663-tap-bio-overview-video
Video Instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsQ9xOccUOE