Can you believe there are less than two months to go until #BlogHer18 Creators Summit?
We’ve been busy at work to make this our best event yet – full of information you can use to build your business right now, and inspiration to help you decide what’s next.
Today, we’re shining the spotlight on the perfect place for all this activity to happen – Pier 17 in the heart of NYC’s historic Seaport District. We can’t wait for you to see it! The building is brand new and we’ll be transforming the 4th floor for this event.
It’s a totally open space, so we are creating “rooms” for the Main Stage, where all our keynote sessions will take place, as well as our business-building breakout sessions. We’re also making a second space for our Creators Stage, home to all our creative breakout sessions. Throughout the venue, you will see activation stations so you can network with great brands, and let your imagination run wild in our interactive creative spaces. Pier 17 is an ADA-compliant facility, and is committed to being green through energy saving, composting & recycling. It is also a smoke-free facility. And there are so many stalls in the ladies room (96 in all!), hopefully you will never need to wait on a line.
There will be amazing programming happening all day on the Main Stage and on our Creators Stage, but if your brain needs a break, just look out the window!
You’ll see STUNNING views of the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, the World Trade Center, and of course, you’ll notice we are surrounded by water. That’s because Pier 17 sits right on the East River, so you can clear your mind and watch the boats sail by.
Pier 17 is so easy to get to:
- By subway: Take the A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, 5 to Fulton Street, or the E to Chambers Street/World Trade Center
- By PATH: Take the trains to the World Trade Center, walk southeast down Fulton Street toward the water, then follow Fulton Street all the way to the Seaport District
- By ferry: Take New York Waterway ferries to Pier 11/Wall Street and walk north along the water until you get to the Pier 17
- By bus: Take the M15, QM11, QM25, X15 to Water Street and John Street, then walk toward the water on John Street until you get to the Seaport District or take the X8, X14, QM7, QM8, BM1, BM2, BM3, BM4 to Water Street and Maiden Lane, then walk toward the water on Maiden Lane until you get to the Seaport District
- By car: There is parking nearby at 288 Pearl Street, the entrance to lot is located on Peck Slip and Pearl Street.
- By foot: If you are staying at the Four Points by Sheraton hotel, it’s a 6-minute walk (directions are here)
It is located at the intersection of Fulton and South Streets at 89 South Street. You’ll walk up to the West Entrance and take the elevators up to the 4th floor (look out for #BlogHer18 signs and our staff to guide you along the way!).
As a special summer treat, until Sunday, June 24th at 11:59PM ET, save $75 off a full-price general admission ticket with the code SEAPORT. Get your ticket below – and see you at the Seaport this August!